Participation in this event is simple: all you need to do is
- Hand out candy to Trick-or-Treaters during the event
- Display event poster, provided by the Chamber.
- Register your business by October 7th
- (Requests received after October 7th will not be in the participation map)
Last year’s Trick-or-Treat Trail was a huge success. This year we will doing our traditional trail through downtown Sandy. We recommend that you plan for 2,000 or more Trick-or-Treaters.
On the day of the event, Trick-or-Treaters are invited to pick up a map of participating businesses at AntFarm Cafe, The Sandy Historical Museum and The UPS Store. From there, they can proceed to any business marked on the map to begin trick-or-treating.
Here are some suggestions and ideas to enhance the event in your business:
- If possible, set up a table outside your business to help with the flow
- Decorate your business and windows in a Halloween/Harvest theme
- Invite your employees to dress up in costume on the day of the event
- Pass out small promotional products or coupons along with the candy
- Arrange displays to accommodate the number of participants and increase visibility to parents
THANK YOU for helping to make the Trick-or-Treat Trail a success! If you have any questions, please contact Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce by email at TrickOrTreat@sandyoregonchamber.org.