Trick or Treat Trail 2022 Map
Trick or Treat Trail 2022
The Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce’s Trick-or-Treat Trail, sponsored by Sandy’s Helping Hands, will return Saturday, October 29th.
The trail will run through Downtown Sandy from 2-4pm.
Look for the door sign at local business to know who is participating.
Maps will be posted on this site and available for pick up by Friday, October 28th. Maps will be at AntFarm Café, The Sandy Historical Museum and the The UPS Store.
For questions: email TrickOrTreat@sandyoregonchamber.org
Trick or Treat Trail 2022 for Business
Thank you for joining the 2022 Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce’s Trick-or-Treat Trail sponsored by Sandy’s Helping Hands, scheduled for Saturday, October 29th from 2:00pm-4:00pm. As a participating location, you will receive a Trick-or-Treat Trail window sign on the day of the 29th. Please mount the sign on your window or door. The sign lets the kids know you are participating. We will collect the window signs from participating businesses after the event, between 4pm and 5pm or Monday, October 30th.
Participation in this event is simple: all you need to do is
- Hand out candy to Trick-or-Treaters during the event
- Display event poster, provided by the Chamber.
- Register your business by October 7th
- (Requests received after October 7th will not be in the participation map)
Last year’s Trick-or-Treat Trail was a huge success. This year we will doing our traditional trail through downtown Sandy. We recommend that you plan for 2,000 or more Trick-or-Treaters.
On the day of the event, Trick-or-Treaters are invited to pick up a map of participating businesses at AntFarm Cafe, The Sandy Historical Museum and The UPS Store. From there, they can proceed to any business marked on the map to begin trick-or-treating.
Here are some suggestions and ideas to enhance the event in your business:
- If possible, set up a table outside your business to help with the flow
- Decorate your business and windows in a Halloween/Harvest theme
- Invite your employees to dress up in costume on the day of the event
- Pass out small promotional products or coupons along with the candy
- Arrange displays to accommodate the number of participants and increase visibility to parents
THANK YOU for helping to make the Trick-or-Treat Trail a success! If you have any questions, please contact Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce by email at TrickOrTreat@sandyoregonchamber.org.