As a TTT (Trick-or-Treat Trail) business, the week before the event you will receive a day of instructions with your spot location. Each business will be given an 8’x8’ spot and listed on social media as a participant of this year’s event.
Participation (Vendors/Business) Requirements
- Provide at least 1,500 pieces of candy*
- Provide a volunteer(s) to man your designated spot and pass out your candy to attendees in their vehicles. No attendees will be allowed out of their vehicles.
- Wear a face covering, we will be following OHA guidelines detailed out below
- Bring your own table
- Pop-up tent (optional)
- Hand Sanitizer (if are not able to bring your own, please let us know)
- Have your table and spot set-up by 3:30 (Set-up will begin at 2:30)
- To be confirmed for this year’s event you must fill out the (Business Only) Google Form by Thursday, October 15th at 5:00pm.
Participant (Businesses) Decoration Competition
We strongly encourage participants to decorate their spots! Attendees will be voting for the best spot – the more decor the better! At this point we are unsure if we will be able to provide any electricity, so please plan decor accordingly.
We will follow OHA Guidelines for this event and ask that each participant is wearing a face covering and maintains social distance guidelines. There will be a minimum of 6ft distance between spots. The TTT vehicle attendees will be asked to stay in their vehicle and wear a mask. Frequent hand sanitizing is encouraged.
For attendees we will be holding online registration, this will allow us a more accurate headcount for the event. Additionally, this will allow us to control the number of cars as they will be given time slots for their arrival. That information will also be included in your email the week prior.
Attendees Contest Details
In addition to the participant booth decorating contest, Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce is working with Sandy’s Helping Hands to also include a car decorating contest as part of this year’s event. Prizes from businesses will be awarded to winners. Please let us know if you would like to make a donation towards the prize baskets. It could be an item or gift certificate.
All businesses that donate prizes will be acknowledged through social media and in a SACC E-blast. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce at 503.668.4006, or by email at