The purpose of the Ambassador Committee is to represent the Chamber, the membership and the Chamber’s Board of Directors at all official Chamber functions including “Good Morning, Sandy”, “Good Evening, Sandy”, Chamber Luncheons, and other official functions of the Chamber. Ambassadors welcome new businesses to the community, and are active in new membership recruitment by meeting with new businesses and inviting them to become Chamber members.
Ambassadors also organize grand openings/ribbon cuttings, and groundbreaking and opening ceremonies of community events and forums.
Ambassadors serve as the welcoming committee for new members, are a link to existing members, and a conduit for potential new members.
The Sandy Chamber Ambassadors work to facilitate Chamber membership and participation in Chamber activities.
Ambassadors actively recruit new partners for the Chamber. Remember, anyone interested in the community is a potential partner.
Good Morning/Evening, Sandy – Networking Meetings
- Organize and help the host feel comfortable with hosting responsibilities ahead of time.
- Start the introductions, and announcement of Ambassadors events.
- Hold a 50/50 drawing to raise committee funds.
Ribbon Cuttings & Grand Openings
- Organize, schedule and help host.
- Greet new businesses and invite them to join SACC.
- Give them a calendar of SACC events.
- Give businesses a planning packet of ideas on how to plan and hold their event.
- Give new businesses lists of SACC committees and invite them to get involved.
- Talk about the Member 2 Member Discount Program and encourage doing business with members to support each other’s businesses.
- Personally invite business owners/citizens to join the Chamber and attend our functions.