Troutdale Loop Road
~ 27 Miles (Several Short Steep Hills)
- Starting at Chamber Office cross US 26 east bound and west bound lanes to Pleasant St.
- Right on Pleasant St. to "T" with Ten Eyck Road.
- Left on Ten Eyck – down steep hill – keeping left at hairpin.
- Staying on Ten Eyck, pass Marmot Road, Thomas Road, Bull Run Road and right at "T" intersection onto Lusted Road (4.5).
- Right on Lusted Rd. – across Sandy River – two good climbs; 5.2 miles at end of first climb, end of second climb — to Altman Road (12.0).
- Right on Altman down to Oxbow Drive.
- Left on Oxbow Drive to merge with Division Drive.
- Keep Left on Division Drive to 4-way stop sign with flashing light (15.4).
- Left at 4-way stop onto Troutdale Rd. which becomes 282nd. Follow to Lusted Road with blinking yellow light (16.5).
- Left at light onto Lusted Rd. to Sam Barlow High School – stay right at "Y" intersection by school – continue to Pleasant Home Road.
- Right on Pleasant Home Road to Dodge Park Blvd. (Weece’s Market – 19.0)
- Left on Dodge Park to Cottrell Road (20.5).
- Right on Cottrell to Bluff Road (21.3).
- Left on Bluff to US 26 in Sandy (26.5).
- Left on US 26 back to Chamber Office (27.1).