Roslyn Lake Loop
~ 9.2 miles (one steep hill)
- Proceed east from Chamber office to traffic light at Ten Eyck Road / Wolf Drive.
- Left in left turn lane onto Ten Eyck Road down hill through hairpin turn over Sandy River to Marmot Road.
- Optional Roslyn Lake extension:
- Stay on Ten Eyck Road to Thomas Road.
- Left (west) on Thomas past Bull Run School. If you have fat tires you can turn into Roslyn Lake Park and ride approximately three miles around the lake on the maintenance road. Thomas turns right (north) to Ten Eyck.
- Rght at Ten Eyck to Shipley Road.
- Left on Shipley to Marmot Road. Turn left.
- Follow Marmot Road east (steep climb) to Barlow Trail Road.
- Left on Barlow Trail Road to Lolo Pass Road.
- Right on Lolo Pass Road a short distance to US 26.
- Right on US 26 west to Sandy. US 26 is a designated bicycle route.